Looking for a top resource planning conference to learn from experts and peers? PDWare is proud to sponsor the 10th Annual Resource Planning Summit, which is being held March 20-23, 2022, at the beautiful Park MGM resort in Las Vegas.
RPS is the premiere resource planning conference and always features insightful speakers talking about crucial topics in resource planning and management, lots of valuable networking time to learn from peers and experts, and of course, fun evening events.
If any of these issues sound familiar, you’ll get plenty of answers at this year’s Resource Planning Summit.
- Multiple organizational units are competing for the same resources
- Low resource planning maturity is derailing key initiatives
- Ad-hoc staff planning is contributing to poor AOP forecasting
- Management thinks resource planning doesn’t matter in an Agile environment
- HR, Finance, & the PMO all claim to own the resource system of record
- Has the PMO Become the Death Star for an Agile Transformation?
- Our Journey to Resource and Portfolio Management Maturity
- Panel: Resource Management in an Agile World
- Organizational Agility and Resource Planning: The Pathway to Sustained Business Value
- Getting the Implementation Process Right: Is it a Speed Boat or an Aircraft Carrier?
- Journey to Lean Portfolio Management and Predictability
- Panel: Resource Management and the PMO
- Forecasting Product Development Financials
- And lots more
The keynote speaker is Andy Buckley, otherwise known as CFO David Wallace on NBC’s hit show, The Office. He’ll be speaking on “Resource Management in The Office,” which should be quite interesting!
Check out www.ResourcePlanningSummit.com to learn more and register.