June 11 – 14th, 2023 • The Last Hotel
This annual two-and-a-half-day event is an invigorating meeting of the minds for industry experts and Resource Planning professionals at all levels.
How would your company address the following?
Multiple organizational units are competing for the same resources
• Low resource planning maturity is derailing key initiatives
• Ad-hoc staff planning is contributing to poor AOP forecasting
• Management thinks resource planning doesn’t matter in an Agile environment
• HR, Finance, & the PMO all claim to own the resource system of record
We assemble a great lineup of speakers, including leading experts, authors, and practitioners in the world of resource and portfolio management. Plus we always have a few special guests that entertain and educate!
• Organizational Agility and Resource Planning: The Pathway to Sustained Business Value (presented by Frank Saladis, President, Blue Marble Enterprizes, Inc.).
• Focus on the Fundamentals of People Management: Games are won or lost over fundamentals. The same is true in business. Management is the ability to convert resources into improved results (presented by Dan Coughlin, Founder, The Coughlin Company Inc.).
• The Capacity Quadrant 2.0: Trying to optimize limited organizational resources in a climate of rapid change and constantly shifting demand can be challenging at best (presented by Jerry Manas, Author of the Capacity Planning Handbook).
• A Two-year Journey to Agile, Resource Capacity Planning & Scenario Planning: Real world lessons. (Debbie Rudolph, Sr. Director of Project Management Office, Tektronix).
WHO TYPICALLY ATTENDS?
Industry Practitioners in the following areas:
• PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
• CAPACITY PLANNING
• DEMAND MANAGEMENT
• PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
• RISK MANAGEMENT
• RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
• PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
• CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
Resource Management professionals connect with like-minded colleagues on how to best utilize and optimize enterprise resource planning, portfolio management strategies, and software across various businesses and industries. Planned 2023 Networking events include: Speed Networking, A tour of Anheuser-Busch Brewery, A group event at Busch Stadium, several Receptions.