Resource Data Sheet
This Document can be found in the following categories:
Typical fields on Resource Data.
Resource sheets cannot be sorted. The Resource Hierarchy Report can
- Primary Skill:Each resource can have one primary skill. This is
used to filter candidates for assignment to
projects and for summary reporting at the skill rather than
individual level.Secondary skillsare discussed below.
- Cost Rate & Bill Rate: Enable calculation of the labor cost
and revenue of the portfolio.
- Key and Fields 1 - 60: Can be used to integrate with other
systems, to record resource attributes, or for various purposes
such as filtering.
- Active: Can be set to "N" when it is no longer necessary to see
utilization of the resource in PDW reports, for example when a
person leaves the company. The download operation ignores inactive
resources by default. Inactive resources can be downloaded by
checking the Include Inactive checkbox.
- Skills Grid:is used to relate skills to resources. Simply enter
a defined proficiency tag to create a secondary skill, or delete
values to remove skills from a
To set or change the Primary Skill of a resource, right click the
cell in the Skills Grid of the skill on the resource row and select
the Make Primary menu. The previous Primary Skill remains as a
secondary skill with the former proficiency.
The Primary Skill can also be set using the Edit Resource